Guesthouse Forrás-G, Bük: the guesthouse has two large apartments. Ideal for families and groups of friends.
| Equipment of the smaller apartment on the ground floor:
2 bedrooms: 12 m2 and 16 m2, double bed (180×200) and (190×200) tv, table, chairs, wardrobe
1 kitchen: 4 m2 – fully equipped/electronical cooktop, fridge with freezer, microwave oven, coffe machine, water boiler, pots, dish-cloth, sink, dish soap, dustbin/table with two chairs
1 bathroom: 2 m2 shower stall, toilet, washbasin, hair-dryer, toiletpaper, towels, rug
1 hall: 2 m2, coat-racks, mirror
1 balcony: entrance to the rooms 30m2, table, 4 chairs
| Equipment of the large apartment on the first floor:
4 bedrooms: 13-16 m2, double beds (180×200), table, two chairs, wardrobe, tv, fridge
3 bathrooms: 3-4 m2 shower stall, toilet, washbasin, hair-dryer, toilet paper, towels, rug
Living room, kitchen and dining room – on the ground floor: 40 m2, couch, table and kid-corner, dining table with 8 chairs
Kitchen: large kitchentable, with sink, cooktop, microwave oven, coffee machine, water boiler, dish-cloth, dish soap, pots, fridge – freezer, dustbin, cleaning equipments
In the garden a table with four chairs
Free equipments for both apartments:
- sunbeds, swingbed
- garden grill
Equipment for babies – in case of asking for it before your arrival we can provide: 1 feeding chair and a crib.
House rule - Guesthouse Forrás-G, Bük
- Arrival: between 2 and 8 pm – different arrival time is also acceptable. Kindly ask you to let us know the time of your arrival.
- Leaving: 10 am – different time only after agreement!
- Please take care of the furniture and equipment items.
- Pets are not allowed in the guest house.
- Avoid loud noise! In the evening after 10 pm, please pay particular attention to not disturb other guests and neighbors.
- Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden! Smoking areas on the terrace or in the garden.
- When leaving the apartment, please disconnect the electrical appliances, close windows and doors.
In case of problems call the owner:
+36 94 358 278 or +36 20 824 4298